WSSF Scholarship for Early Career Social Scientists from Low-Income Countries
Selection & Requirements
The WSSF Scientific Program Committee will competitively select grantees. Candidates eligible to apply for support from the Fund are early career social scientists from a low- or lower-middle income country with a presentation accepted in the 2018 WSSF program. The grant is conditional to the acceptance of the presentation by the Scientific Program Committee, Candidates should
- preferably be under 40 years of age;
- preferably be post-doc level (or equivalent experience) and
- live and work on research in a low- or lower-middle income countries (according to the World Bank Data).
Download the application form and submit via the online Call for Papers. In case you have already been accepted as a speaker through the Call for Sessions, please email us at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org your application document attached.
You will also be asked to provide a short CV (2 pages maximum) and proof of employment for a research institution. You are required to set all the documents into one PDF file.
For more information, visit the official page for the scholarship.
Leave a comment, if you need assistance
Latest posts by Nnanyelugo Valentine (see all)
- How you Can Reprint your JAMB 2018 Examination Slip Free - March 7, 2018
- How to apply for Obama Foundation Scholars Program 2018 - March 6, 2018
- Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees - March 2, 2018
See Related Opportunities