Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna: Application For Admission Into The Nigerian Defence Academy 69th Regular Course
This is to inform the general public that online application for admission into the 69th Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna will be available from 31 October to 28th February 2017.
Admission into NDA is open to both MALE and FEMALE Nigerians. Candidates should logon to the application portal www.ndaapplications.net, select “Purchase Access Code” and fill in their details to pay for their application via REMITA after first obtaining their ORDER ID and REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code in the sum of N3,000.00 only.
Please note that only payment against RRR Codes generated via the application portal would be accepted.
NDA METHOD OF APPLICATION
2. Interested candidates are advised to go online and complete the application on the websites indicated above. Please download and read carefully, the Instructions provided on the website.
Applicants applying for admission into NDA MUST also apply to the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB), but may not necessarily select NDA as their choice of university. Such applicants are expected to sit for the JAMB Universal Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME).
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS FOR NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY FORM
3. Applications should be submitted online. On completion of the online application, candidates are to download an Acknowledgement Form. Upon release of the JAMB results, candidates should return to the applications portal and download their Examination Admission Card.
Only candidates who make the JAMB national cut-off mark will be allowed to participate in the NDA Entrance Examination.
NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
4. The requirements for various undergraduate degree programmes are as detailed in the NDA website/applications portal. All other information concerning degree courses, eligibility and examination centres are as contained in the NDA website / applications portal. Please note that working knowledge of French Language will be an added advantage to applicants.
NDA EXAMINATION CONDITIONS
5. Only candidates who meet the JAMB national cutoff mark will be eligible to sit for the NDA Entrance
Examination at their Examination Centre of choice.
NDA EXAMINATION DATE AND REQUIREMENTS
6. The examination will be conducted as an Entrance Examination and it is scheduled to hold on Saturday 22 April 2017. Therefore, all eligible candidates are to bring along their Acknowledgement Form, Examination Admission Card, JAMB result slip and TWO (2) postcard sized (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs to the Examination Centre on the examination date.
The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain the candidate’s Name, Exam Number, State, Exam Centre, Course of study and Signature at the back. Only successful candidates at the NDA Entrance Examination will subsequently be invited for the Armed Forces Selection Board following which the list of admitted candidates will be published.
NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY NATURE AND DURATION OF TRAINING
7. Admitted candidates into NDA for the Regular Course will undergo military and academic training as Officer Cadets for a duration of 5 years.
On successful completion of training, graduands will earn a honours degree in a core discipline (BSc, BEng, BA). They will equally earn a commission into the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
8. All Regular Course cadets will train in NDA and the cost of their administration and logistics will be borne by the Federal Government.
9. In response to requests from candidates for reference materials, the Academy has offered a Compendium of Past Questions & Answers to interested candidates which can be purchased from the Academy Registry, NDA.
Application Portal: l: www.ndaapplications.net
Latest posts by Nnanyelugo Valentine (see all)
- How you Can Reprint your JAMB 2018 Examination Slip Free - March 7, 2018
- How to apply for Obama Foundation Scholars Program 2018 - March 6, 2018
- Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees - March 2, 2018
See Related Opportunities