Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
- Accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans; managing staff.
Sales Manager Job Duties:.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share. Etc.
Job Title: Sales Supervisor
Location:Dopemu and Lekki Axis, Lagos
- Must be female.
- Must not be Married with Kids
- Must reside in Lagos.
- Must be a good communicator.
- Must have a neat personal appearance.
- Must have an interest in sales and a courteous manner.
- Must have the ability to supervise.
- Minimum of OND
- Customer service skills and sales techniques will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2017.
Latest posts by Nnanyelugo Valentine (see all)
- How to Apply for Diamond Bank BET7 with Sample Pitch (Video) - September 16, 2017
- GE Lagos Garage launches new program for entrepreneurs in Nigeria - September 2, 2017
- How to Apply for AppAfrica Innovative Award-Appafrica.com - September 2, 2017
See Related Opportunities