From a good source from our industrial sector, Conoil Nigeria is currently recruiting, in different departments(listed below) and below are guided procedures on how to apply. Note that this job opportunity may have a location barer, as the recruiting station may not be within your locality. Thanks for sharing.
Conoil Nigeria Plc, Nigeria’s largest indigenous petroleum products marketer is looking for a highly strategic and analytic individual with an extensive technological background who will plan, coordinate, direct, and design IT-related activities for the organization. In the course of duty the individual would be reporting directly to the Managing Director and would also work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization. The individual would be responsible for defining and implementing the company’s IT policies and procedures, in accordance with best practices.
Here Are What’s required Of Any Applicant:
Yes! It may appear that the job does not suit your search criteria but someone around you may be in need of this. Please, we advice that this post should be shared to get to the appropriate individuals.
* Benchmark, analyze, report and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure and IT systems in order to increase productivity and profit
* Manage financial aspects of the Department, including purchasing, budgeting and budget review
* Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analysis for IT spending and initiatives
* Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing and service provision
* Negotiate and administer vendor outsourcing, consultant contracts and service agreements
* Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software and peripherals
* Work with stakeholders to define business and systems requirements for new technology implementations
* Review all technical documentation for both baseline and custom functionality in all hardware and software systems.
TO APPLY. Visit the Conoil Orimolade branch, Agege, Lagos with your CV.
Hope the post was useful. If it was not in accordance with your desires, kindly share to reach-out to others. Thanks in advance
Latest posts by Jobreaders (see all)
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) recruitment for Entry Level Digital Champs - January 21, 2018
- Warning: The New Dangers of Consuming Paracetamol - September 23, 2017
- FG Lifts Ban On Post-utme Screening By Varsities (DETAILS) - August 17, 2017
See Related Opportunities