According to reports, JAMB has started sending the main exam slips to 2018 UTME candidates via email. But from what I’ve seen, most of the examination slips (with examination date) can only be printed through the JAMB portal.
However, candidates are encouraged to sign in to the email addresses which they provided during UTME registration and check for a notification from JAMB. Ensure you check both Inbox and Spam folders.
If you have received the mail and are sure that it contains your exam schedule for the 2018 UTME, you can now print the copy out without paying anyone. But in the case where you do not have a printer, you need to locate the nearest Cyber Cafe.
It is advisable to print two (2) copies of the examination slip, reason being that you’ll be required to submit one of them at your examination centre. The other one, you can keep for reference.
Note that not all exam Slips might have been sent. This will probably be done by JAMB in batches. In other words, if you have not yet received a mail from JAMB, calm down and keep checking your email address.
Just like I said up there, if you are yet to receive your JAMB Examination Slip through the Email, you can now use the procedures below to get that done:
How to Reprint 2018 UTME Exam Slip From JAMB Portal
Please note that printing your exam slip can only be done using a computer system with a Printer attached to it. You can use your phone only to confirm if yours is available on JAMB portal, after which you can proceed to a Cyber Cafe to print it out or use a computer and printer at home, if you have.
- Proceed to the official JAMB Portal via this link: http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/PrintExaminationSlip
- Once the page has loaded, type in your JAMB Registration Number or the email address you used to register for the exam on the specified column.
- Select “Print Examination Slip”, your exam slip will pop up on the screen.
- If you have your computer connected to a printer, just proceed to print your exam slip.
- If you do not, you can either save it in a flash drive and print it in a business centre or just proceed to a cyber cafe and do everything there.
As previously mentioned above, you need to print 2 copies of the UTME Examination Slip in full colour. If you encounter issues with the portal not loading or loading very slowly, note that this is probably due to the high volume of traffic that the JAMB portal is receiving at this time. Simply keep trying until you have successfully printed your exam slip
Latest posts by Nnanyelugo Valentine (see all)
- How you Can Reprint your JAMB 2018 Examination Slip Free - March 7, 2018
- How to apply for Obama Foundation Scholars Program 2018 - March 6, 2018
- Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees - March 2, 2018
See Related Opportunities