2018/2019 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIPS AND FELLOWSHIP PLAN (CSFP) UK ACADEMIC YEAR (BEGINNING IN SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER, 2018)
Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 for Nigerians to Study Abroad (funded)
I want you to visit the official page for this offer
The Honorable Minister of Education, Malam Adamu Adamu invites applications from qualified Nigerian University graduates to participate in the 2018/2019 Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) selection exercise.
The awards are tenable in the United Kingdom in any of two categories:
- One year taught Masters course; or
- Doctoral degrees of up to three years duration.
ELIGIBILITY: Candidates without any of the following requirements need not to apply: 1. A first Degree of at least Second Class Upper for Masters and Relevant Master degree in addition to a Second Class degree for Doctoral; 2. Admission into at least one (1) UK Higher Institutions listed in this website: http://bit.ly/cscuk-ukuniversities; 3. Evidence of supporting statement from a prospective supervisor from your chosen institutions in the UK for PhD only; 4. Evidence of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge/Exemption Certificate only;
5. Candidates selected may be required to provide evidence of a particular level of competence in the use of English; and 6. A Medical Certificate of Fitness obtained from a Government Hospital.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications for CSFP Award should be made through the Electronic Application System (EAS).
1. Log on to: www.csc.do-itonline.org.uk/csc/Electronic ApplicationSystem.htm
2. Click on EAS portal, register and complete the form online.
3. Upload your scanned passport photograph, academic transcripts, birth certificate and admission letter received from UK institution listed.
4. Submit your completed application form online on or before 23.59 (GMT) on 22nd February, 2018. 5. Create PDF version of the completed application form, download and print two (2) hard copies for submission at the interview venue.
A. All candidates who have met the requirements stipulated in the advertorials and have successfully completed and submitted their EAS forms online are invited to the interview with the following documents:
i. Two (2) hard copies of the EAS forms;
ii. All original credentials and two (2) copies of each;
iii. Evidence of submission of three (3) referees’ reports attached to each application form;
iv. Evidence of Supporting statement from UK Supervisor for PhD only; v. Original academic transcripts;
vi. Original and copy of NYSC discharge/exemption Certificate only; vii. A Medical certificate of Fitness obtained from a Government Hospitals;
viii. Two (2) passport size photographs; and
ix. Evidence of any special awards(s), prizes, academic publications and sample of work
Visit the official page for more information about this offer
Latest posts by Nnanyelugo Valentine (see all)
- Apply for Rhodes Postgraduate Scholarship 2018 - February 22, 2018
- How to Apply for Shell Undergraduate Scholarships 2018 - February 20, 2018
- How to Apply Online for NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarship 2018/2019 - February 20, 2018
See Related Opportunities