All Bar None is an initiative designed to ensure that outstanding young people from every country in the world are represented at the One Young World Summit 2018 in The Hague.
We have selected 125 countries that have been less well represented at previous One Young World Summits. Through All Bar None, we will work closely with our partners and sponsors to find sponsorship for one young leader from each of these countries to attend the Summit in The Hague.
What does All Bar None sponsorship pay for?
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2018 in The Hague, the Netherlands.
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 17 October and 20 October 2018.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
- The cost of travel to and from The Hague. Your flight to and from The Hague must depart from and return to one and the same international airport.
Please note that if you are ultimately selected for a Scholarship and require a visa to enter The Netherlands to attend the One Young World Summit 2018, you will be required to pay a Schengen visa fee yourself. The Schengen visa costs €60 EUR plus the applicable service charge of your local visa application centre. The costs of the visa and the applicable service charge as well as any further costs associated with the visa application (including travel to and from the visa application centre) fall on you as the participant.
Am I eligible?
You are eligible for All Bar None sponsorship if you can answer ‘yes’ to the following questions:
- Are you aged 18-30?
- Do you have a passion for world issues and evidenced commitment to making a positive change?
- Are you a national (passport holding citizen) of one of the 125 countries listed below?
|Antigua and Barbuda||Armenia||Azerbaijan||Bahamas|
|Bhutan||Bolivia||Bosnia and Herzegovina||Botswana|
|Brunei Darussalam||Burkina Faso||Burundi||Cameroon|
|Cape Verde||Central African Republic||Chad||Comoros|
|Congo, Republic of the (Congo-Brazzaville)||Congo, The Democratic Republic of the||Côte d’Ivoire||Croatia|
|Cuba||Cyprus||Czech Republic||Democratic People’s Republic of Korea|
|Djibouti||Dominica||Dominican Republic||El Salvador|
|Iran, Islamic Republic of||Iraq||Israel||Jamaica|
|Kyrgyzstan||Lao People’s Democratic Republic||Latvia||Lesotho|
|Macedonia, Republic of||Madagascar||Malawi||Malaysia|
|Mauritania||Mauritius||Micronesia, Federated States of||Moldova, Republic of|
|Niger||Oman||Palau||Palestinian Territory, Occupied|
|Papua New Guinea||Paraguay||Qatar||Rwanda|
|Saint Kitts and Nevis||Saint Lucia||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines||Samoa|
|San Marino||Sao Tome and Principe||Senegal||Seychelles|
|Sierra Leone||Slovenia||Solomon Islands||South Sudan|
|Tajikistan||Tanzania, United Republic of||Timor-Leste||Togo|
Please follow the below link and complete the webform:
How can I apply?
The strongest applicants from each eligible country will be shortlisted between 2 and 27 April and we will work to secure sponsorship for at least one person from each eligible country. You will be contacted individually by a member of the One Young World team after 27 April if you have been shortlisted. Please note that we cannot guarantee any applicant that they will be shortlisted or that we will secure sponsorship for any shortlisted applicant.
Please note that, due to the overwhelming amount of applications we receive, One Young World is unable to respond to individual emails enquiring about the outcome of the All Bar None selection process.
If you are not eligible to apply for an All Bar None scholarship, you may follow this link to learn more about
alternative options for attending the Summit. Alternatively, please have a look at other available Scholarships you might be eligible for.
Application deadline: Monday 2 April 2018, 12PM GMT
Latest posts by Nnanyelugo Valentine (see all)
- How you Can Reprint your JAMB 2018 Examination Slip Free - March 7, 2018
- How to apply for Obama Foundation Scholars Program 2018 - March 6, 2018
- Fidelity Bank Recruiting For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees - March 2, 2018
See Related Opportunities